VIII. Data Storage
Your personal data will be retained as long as necessary to provide you with the requested services. If we no longer need to use your personal data to comply contractual or regulatory obligations, we will remove it from our systems and records and / or take steps to properly anonymize it so that it can no longer be identified from it unless we need must keep your personal information, including personal information to comply with any legal or regulatory obligations to which we are subject, e.g. statutory retention periods resulting from the commercial code or tax laws or when we need data to obtain evidence within the statutes of limitations.
IX. Your Rights
If you have declared your consent for any personal data processing activities, you can withdraw this consent at any time with future effect. You can declare the withdrawal by e-mail to support [at] magnalister.com or by sending a message to the contact details stated in the imprint. Such a withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to the consent withdrawal.
Next to the information obligations of us, you have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- Right of Access,
- Right of Rectification,
- Right to Erasure („Right to be forgotten“),
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority. To exercise your rights, please use the contact details under X.'(Roman “10”) here.