Top Sellers see a sales increase of 20%…
…and that’s just one reason to start selling on Cdiscount. In 1998 three brothers started a basic webshop, and took their first steps into the world of eCommerce.
Since then, it grew to become France’s second biggest marketplace.
In Cdiscount, customers get an established marketplace that they trust. This high level of recognition is perfect for online sellers to reach new customers.
Notice: Start selling today, and magnalister will give you a free three month trial for Cdiscount!*
Facts and figures
- France’s second biggest marketplace after Amazon.fr
- 21 different product categories
- 12 million registered customers
- ~ 130,000 orders per day
- 2.7 billion euro turnover in 2015
To maximise sales, Cdiscount offers with the help of sales advisors to create a specific marketing plan for you. Together you will analyse the strengths and weaknesses of your online business, and identify which marketing approach would bring the best return.
Click here to get in touch with your personal sales advisor.
Pole Position Program
Cdiscount’s Pole Position Program makes it easy to generate and drive traffic to your website, and with it increase your revenue.
The solution focuses on the following aspects:
- Increasing the visibility of your offers
- Increase visitor traffic
- Increasing trust
- Increasing sales
- Getting more positive reviews
Click here for more information and details of the Pole Position Program, including how you can take part.
Shipping and logistics
Cdiscount also includes its own professional logistics provider, allowing you to ship your products from one of their warehouses to customers in France. Cdiscount takes care of the order processing and picking.
This also gives customers the choice of getting their order delivered to one of the 17,500 delivery stations across France, or direct to their home. Cdiscount will also take manage returns and CRM on the sellers’ behalf.
Click here for more information.
Connect to Cdiscount with magnalister
To make online selling as efficient as possible, you need a tool that connects your webshop to the desired marketplaces, quickly and easily. magnalister offers the complete solution: all it takes is a few clicks to list your items on the world’s most popular marketplaces, including Amazon, eBay and Cdiscount.
magnalister gives you complete flexibility to decide which products to list on which marketplaces for which price, all from one central interface.
magnalister core functions
- Upload items from your shop to the various marketplaces
- Automatically import orders from the marketplaces to your shop
- Synchronise prices and inventory across the marketplaces
- Synchronise order status from shop to marketplace (e.g. Sent, Cancelled)
- Hook-Point system for easy expansion
Click here for more details about magnalister’s functions.
magnalister supports the following shop systems
- WooCommerce (from the end of 2016)
- xt:Commerce 3 and 4
Get more advantages with Cdiscount
- Easy signup and quick approval process
- Access to France’s biggest marketplace
- Get your products in front of a huge audience of potential customers
Your first steps with Cdiscount
Sign up as a seller for free with the signup form. To get a free three-month trial period, enter “magnalister” in the message field (“votre message”) during the signup process.*
Activation will take a maximum of 48 hours. You will then receive your login data and can start listing your products on Cdiscount straight away.
- The official language of Cdiscount is French
- Customer support is provided in French
- EAN numbers are required for listing items in some categories
- Images are required to be a minimum of 1200 x 1200 pixels
To get over the language barrier, it is recommended to use a Cdiscount language partner, such as Pentagon.
Costs and revenue
After registration (and after your free magnalister trial months expire*), you will be charged a basic monthly fee of €39 (incl. VAT).
Revenue from sales on the marketplace will be calculated every ten days, and paid out to you minus Cdiscount’s sales commission. The standard commission rate is 15%. Exceptions to this are listed below.
- Jewellery: 20 %
- Tools and building supplies: 12 %
- Technology/IT/Electronics: 12 %
- Musical instruments: 12 %
- Tyres and Vehicles: 10 %
- Games consoles: 8 %
- Tyres and Vehicles: 10 %
- Electrical appliances: 6,5 %
- Audio equipment, GPS, Smartphones, Cameras: 6,5 %
- Peripherals, Components, Networking, Storage: 6,5 %
- Computers, Tablets, Screens, Printers, Scanners: 4,5 %
- Drones : 4,5 %
(Accurate as of August 2016)
Registration and help
If you have further questions or require assistance with your registration, Cdiscount’s telephone support is there to help. Call +33 9 70 80 90 50.
Click here to sign up as a seller on Cdiscount.
*To get a free three-month trial period, enter “magnalister” in the message field (“votre message”) during the signup process.